Monday, June 24, 2013

Honesty

Just give us a call at (661) 438-1349 before 9 AM.
Ain't my problem no mo. Call the Californian.
We Don't check for messages a couple of times every morning. Any More 
Make sure you speak slowly and clearly and speak each number of your house number and street.

Thefts have taken a shocking rise in the last month. As I said in an earlier post this is nothing new but lately it has gotten serious. Sales of the daily editions cover most of my expenses related to the route. Sunday is where I make my living. Pay my house payment and other expenses.

Someone or perhaps several someones have been taking over 25 Sunday papers out of the racks while only paying for one. Just the lost sales is over $37.50 add in what I pay for the papers wholesale and the other ones that did sell and were paid for that I don't make anything from because that money went to pay for the stolen ones . . . .

  . . . . I have lost hundreds of dollars in the last couple of months from these thefts. People who think the newspaper company absorbs the loss and it's okay to pay of one and take 2 also cost me.

Anyone who pays for one newspaper and takes more than they paid for
is a thief.

It's that simple. If you want to live in a nicer town, do something about it. Please start by reporting when you see someone take more than one. If they do not look like a threat speak to them, tell them that it's better when everyone is honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment